1. "You" and "your" refer to the person who buys or has agreed to buy goods from us.
2. "We", "our" and "us" refer to Best Lawns, our employees and agents.
N.B. Throughout these Terms and Conditions none shall in full or part override or affect your statutory rights.
Neither you nor we may alter the terms of this agreement without the agreement of the other. If you require any changes, please make sure that you ask for these to be put in writing. This is to ensure that you can avoid any problems surrounding what you have agreed and what is expected of us.
3. Order Waiting Time
We stock all of our products in our own warehouse and distribute using our own vehichles, and occasionally third party delivery companies. The average retail delivery time is 2-3 working days, (please contact us for commercial lead times).
4. Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
When purchasing Best Lawns artificial grass please bear in mind that as our artificial grass is custom cut and bespoke to your specifications your purchase is not covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations – it is therefore not returnable for exchange or refund. However if your order has not yet been cut to your specific requirements, we will refund your order subject to any restocking and admin fees. We ask that you please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com should you wish to cancel your order and we will advise if this is possible.
If you find upon delivery that your artificial grass is faulty or it is not the product that you ordered, we ask that you please contact Best Lawns as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be requested to provide photographic evidence of any faults/issues to us by email. Please have the artificial grass ready for collection, returned within its original and unused condition, wrapped within the original packaging including the delivery note (as proof of purchase). Within the following 7 working days of delivery, we will offer either a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights. It is important to note, some products may have a slight colour variance due to this being manufactured in batches - this is not a fault.
Should you simply decide that you do not want any item which we have delivered and on the provision this has not been custom cut, then provided that it is returned to us in its original and unused condition, along with the original packaging and delivery note (as proof of purchase) within 7 working days of delivery, we will exchange it or offer a refund. Any delivery costs that are incurred by Best Lawns and any such re-stocking fees of around GBP60 will be deducted from ALL refunds. Unwanted goods will also be subject to a handling charge, which is estimated at GBP60. Please email us at email@example.com should you need to commence a return.
Please return all unwanted goods to:Best Lawns LtdUnit 15 Norbury CourtCity WorksOpenshawManchesterM11 2NB
This guarantee is in addition to, & does not affect your statutory rights. If you return the item to us, we will endeavor to send you a replacement or refund your payment within 14 working days.
The price is in GBP and is agreed at the time the contract is made.
6. Terms of Payment
1. We will normally ask for full payment of goods at the time of entering this agreement or before delivery.
2. Unless you have entered into a separate credit agreement, payment of the total price is payable prior to delivery by us.
3. Payment for goods to be delivered within the UK must be by cleared funds prior to delivery, or we will be unable to deliver to you. Acceptable methods of payment are Paypal, transfer, bankers cheque, credit card and debit card, but please note that sufficient time must be allowed for cheques to clear prior to delivery.
The goods remain our sole property until full payment has been received by us at which time title passes to you. You will be responsible for the care of the goods once you have received delivery of them.
We will not pay for:-
1. Fair wear and tear or damage caused by negligence and/or improper use (unless it is our suppliers' or our own negligence or improper use).
2. Damage that occurs as a result of repairs or alterations made without our approval.
3. Loss or damage relating to your business.
9. Products and descriptions
The information contained in our website is intended for guidance only and products described are subject to change without notice. We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our goods are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without prior notice.
11. Website functionality
We do not guarantee that our website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. If you experience any difficulty using our website, please contact us.